75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8920680
- View the size chart
- Run fast and smoothly over rocky and hard-packed trails with the superior grip and underfoot protection of the inov-8® Trailroc 270 running shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Designed for running swiftly over a variety of terrains.
- Breathable, lightweight mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless construction allows for an irritation-free foot environment.
- Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot, from the laces to the midsole, ensuring a secure, locked down fit for the foot and extra support for the arch of the foot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 6 mm insole.
- POWERFLOW+ midsole supplies 10% greater shock absorption and 25% better energy return compared to standard midsoles.
- Fifth-gen META-SHANK rock plate protects the foot from sharp rocks and debris.
- External Toe Cap protects the toes from rocks and other debris that may be accidentally kicked or tripped over when running on the trail.
- Dynamic Fascia Band rock plate delivers the ultimate in underfoot protection, so a runner feels no pain from sharp rocks. The band also flexes with the foot's natural running gait, delivering a kick of energy with every stride.
- Tri-C Sticky rubber outsole is designed with three sticky rubber compounds that increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a soft rubber up the centre for increased traction and a medium rubber on the edges for grip and security with every foot strike.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10.5 (US Men's 11.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?