50% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from inov-8
- View the size chart
- The boot-cut inov-8® Roclite™ 345 GTX runner and hiker boot provides superior ankle support and helps maintain a better gait throughout your run. Utilizing GORE-TEX® technology, the lightweight and waterproof fast-hike boot delivers tough grip with enhanced climate comfort and increased protection.
- SKU: #9352136
- Surface: Hiking and running.
- Drop: 8mm.
- Footbed: 6mm.
- Midsole Stack: 16mm / 8mm
- Shoe Fit Scale: Grade 3
• inov-8® shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold.
• Graded on a scale of 1-5, Grade 1 represents the closest, most precise fit. Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box.
- Breathable and waterproof upper delivers all-day comfort and protection.
- ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the movements and swelling of the foot for an adaptive, more comfortable fit and feel.
- POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Lace-up closure and loop eyelets with TPU overlay that provides structure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable textile lining and insole.
- META-PLATE flexible rock plate provides increased underfoot protection and flexes with the foot's natural gait.
- Tri-C rubber sticky compound and graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsole is 50% stronger, harder-wearing, and more elastic than standard outsoles.
- Multi-directional, claw-shaped cleats, with wide contact areas, provide unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and quick release of debris.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 3 (US Women's 5.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?