inov-8 Parkclaw 275 Knit
$97.9930% OFFMSRP: $140.00
- SKU: #9216748
- View the size chart
- Your long-distance running routine transitions from the road to the park path without skipping a beat with the lightweight design and supportive rebound of the inov-8® Parkclaw 275 Knit trail running shoe.
- Shoe Fit Scale: Grade 5.
• inov-8® shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold.
• Graded on a scale of 1-5, Grade 1 represents the closest, most precise fit. Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box.
- Lightweight, breathable knit upper with X-PROTEC overlays that provide durable protection in a lightweight skin.
- Lace-up closure.
- External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support.
- Moderately padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm textile POWER FOOTBED.
- DFB™ (Dynamic Fascia Band) shank mimics the Windlass Effect to deliver a jolt of energy with each stride.
- Powerflow+ midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Heel/Forefoot: 24.5 mm/16.5 mm.
- Tri-C rubber compound of sticky, hard, and endurance rubber for performance on all terrains.
- All-terrain traction features triangular claw-shaped lugs for multi-directional grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!