53% True to size
100% Felt true to width
94% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9170242
- View the size chart
- The F-Lite™ 260 Knit training shoe offers superior breathability and allows more natural foot movement for an enhanced workout.
- Predecessor: None.
- Differential: 8mm
- Shoe Fit Scale: Grade 5.
• inov-8® shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold.
• Graded on a scale of 1-5, Grade 1 represents the closest, most precise fit. Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box.
- Specifically designed for cross-training and high-intensity strength and conditioning workouts.
- Lightweight upper with an improved fit and mid-foot lockdown that ensures the shoe moves fast with every step.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining for a great next-to-foot feel.
- POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Welded toe bumpers protect the toes while doing burpees and other movements.
- External Heel Cage wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support in the heel.
- STICKY GRIP rubber outsole delivers outstanding underfoot grip for every workout.
- DFB™ (Dynamic Fascia Band) shank mimics the Windlass Effect to deliver a jolt of energy with each stride.
- Next gen META-FLEX technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot, both forward and laterally.
- 360º ROPE-TEC™ system wraps around to the upper for maximum grip during rope climbs.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11, US Women's 12.5), width Precision Fit (Medium). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?