77% True to size
64% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8992760
- View the size chart
- The F-Lite 260 training shoe gives you the power and support needed to maximize any workout.
- Standard fit last features a wider toe box that allows toes to splay naturally. Will fit wider than a traditional medium width shoe.
- Specifically designed for cross-training and high intensity strength and conditioning workouts.
- Ultralightweight mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Differential: 8mm
- Toe bumper designed is optimized for protection against burpee fatigue.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining for a great next-to-foot feel.
- Removable mesh-covered foam insole.
- POWERFLOW midsole offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Welded toe bumpers protect the toes while doing burpees.
- External heel cage wraps back of shoe and adds support.
- F-Lite outsole build enhances traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Sticky rubber outsole is based on climbing rubber technologies, and is designed to ensure maximum traction on a variety of surfaces.
- DFB™ (Dynamic Fascia Band) shank mimics the Windlass Effect to deliver a jolt of energy with each stride.
- All unnecessary outsole rubber is stripped away to create an improved META-FLEX™ that now offers multidirectional flexibility, as well as the traditional flex point that allows increased functionality in the forefoot.
- 360° Rope-Tec™ added grip and stability during rope climbs.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8.5 (US Men's 9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!