74% True to size
86% Felt true to width
56% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from inov-8
- View the size chart
- The Bare-XF 210 V2 brings it! A lighter feel and added breathability keeps you hanging till the end!
- SKU: #8914239
- Standard fit last features a wider toe box that allows toes to splay naturally. Will fit wider than a traditional medium width shoe.
- A minimalistic training shoe.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Features a 3mm POWER FOOTBEDD for underfoot cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 3 mm/3 mm.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Lug Depth: 1.5mm.
- Features a Y-lock heel system that offers added stability when weightlifting and performing functional movements.
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3 mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- Sticky outsole was developed from climbing rubber technology to deliver optimal wet traction.
- Rope-Tec rubber outsole wraps around to the upper for maximum grip during rope climbs.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
inov-8 Bare-XF 210 V2