Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
70% True to size
78% Felt true to width
44% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8914239
- View the size chart
- The Bare-XF 210 V2 brings it! A lighter feel and added breathability keeps you hanging till the end!
- Standard fit last features a wider toe box that allows toes to splay naturally. Will fit wider than a traditional medium width shoe.
- A minimalistic training shoe.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Features a 3mm POWER FOOTBEDD for underfoot cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 3 mm/3 mm.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Lug Depth: 1.5mm.
- Features a Y-lock heel system that offers added stability when weightlifting and performing functional movements.
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3 mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- Sticky outsole was developed from climbing rubber technology to deliver optimal wet traction.
- Rope-Tec rubber outsole wraps around to the upper for maximum grip during rope climbs.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Standard Fit (Wide). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!