70% True to size
78% Felt true to width
44% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8914239
- View the size chart
- The Bare-XF 210 V2 brings it! A lighter feel and added breathability keeps you hanging till the end!
- Standard fit last features a wider toe box that allows toes to splay naturally. Will fit wider than a traditional medium width shoe.
- A minimalistic training shoe.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Features a 3mm POWER FOOTBEDD for underfoot cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 3 mm/3 mm.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Lug Depth: 1.5mm.
- Features a Y-lock heel system that offers added stability when weightlifting and performing functional movements.
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3 mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- Sticky outsole was developed from climbing rubber technology to deliver optimal wet traction.
- Rope-Tec rubber outsole wraps around to the upper for maximum grip during rope climbs.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width Standard Fit (Wide). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!