Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
- SKU: #9233187
- INDYGENA Size Chart
- This INDYGENA® Tufan is a performance jacket that's engineered to be breathable, water, and wind-proof without sacrificing style!
- Stretch Nylon 3L fabric
• Stretch nylon is a laminated waterproof fabric with a breathable barrier and mechanical stretch for added mobility and comfort.
• Lamination on the shell keeps water out without losing breathability and has a lighter and smoother feel than regular PU coatings.
• C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is an environmentally friendly coating that retains up to 80% water resistance after 20 washes.
• Fully taped seams throughout seal out moisture and provide added durability.
• 5,000/5,000 Laminate.
- Attached, adjust able hood with stand collar provides additional coverage when you need it.
- Articulated raglan long sleeves provide a wide, natural range of motion.
- Durable and reliable 2-way YKK® zip closure in front with an internal draft flap and chin guard.
- Adjustable drawcord waistband helps you get the perfect fit every time.
- Hand pockets in front with hidden zip closures.
- Curved hemline with a notch detail in front.
- Soft jersey lining that's bonded to the shell.
- Branding on the hood with removable branded zipper pull in front.
- 87% nylon, 13% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 25 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!