Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
60% True to size
90% Felt true to width
68% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7636909
- Hunter Size Chart
- Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the product and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".
- Strut the Hunter™ Original Short Boot down the streets, into the city and back to the countryside with ease.
- Vulcanized natural rubber construction.
- Signature Hunter logo on the front.
- Quick dry woven nylon lining.
- Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole.
- Please keep in mind that the buckle on this boot is merely decorative and should not be used as an aid to pull the boot on.
- Traditional calendared natural rubber sole.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!