Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8991548
- View the size chart
- Please note: Hunter Kids lists the UK size on all footwear. For example, if you order a US 10 Toddler the size printed on footwear and packaging will be a size 9.
- You'll be a master of splashing in no time with the Hunter® Kids Original Kids' Rain Boot!
- Hunter™ boots are made by hand using 28 individual parts and a fine attention to detail.
- Waterproof vulcanized natural rubber upper with a matte finish.
- Comfort cushioned footbed.
- Reflective safety patches.
- Textile lining.
- Calendered natural rubber outsole for sure footing.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Please note: Shaft heights will vary from size to size. For example, 11.00" shaft height is for a size 2 Youth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!