Hunter Kids Original Kids' First Classic Gloss Rain Boot (Toddler)Hunter Kids Original Kids' First Classic Gloss Rain Boot (Toddler)
Hunter Kids Original Kids' First Classic Gloss Rain Boot (Toddler)
82% True to size
97% Felt true to width
61% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hunter Kids
- View the size chart
- Please note: Hunter Kids lists the UK size on all footwear. For example, if you order a US 10 Toddler the size printed on footwear and packaging will be a size 9.
- SKU: #8387373
- The Hunter® Kids Original Kids' First Classic Gloss Rain Boot is a specialized children's rain boot, designed for growing feet, with a gloss finish. The Wellington design has a flatter sole and rounder foot ensure this style is easier to walk in. A wider upper leg offers freedom of movement, as well as making the putting-on and taking-off process easier. Hunter is a British Heritage brand, making boots for over 160 years and with two royal warrants.
- A super glossy take on the classic Hunter® style.
- Certified Vegan.
- Hunter™ boots are made by hand using 28 individual parts and a fine attention to detail.
- Certified Vegan.
- Made of vulcanized natural rubber.
- Knee-high fit ensures that no moisture gets in.
- Comfort cushioned footbed.
- Reflective safety patches.
- Woven nylon lining.
- Calendered natural rubber outsole for sure footing.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Please note: Shaft heights will vary from size to size. For example, 11.00" shaft height is for a size 2 Youth.
- Please note: The shoe box will show both boys and girls sizing.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?