Hunter Kids First Norris Boots (Toddler/Little Kid)Hunter Kids First Norris Boots (Toddler/Little Kid)
Hunter Kids First Norris Boots (Toddler/Little Kid)
- View the size chart
- Please note: Hunter Kids lists the UK size on all footwear. For example, if you order a US 10 Toddler the size printed on footwear and packaging will be a size 9.
- SKU: #9159751
- You'll always remember your little one's first puddle jumping experience! Make sure they're styled and ready with the Hunter® Original Kids' First Norris boot.
- Designed specifically for kids from 18 months to 8 years (size 5-2).
- The Hunter Kids First Classic is a specialized welly, designed for growing feet. A flatter sole and rounder foot ensure this rain boot style is easier to walk in. A wider upper leg offers freedom of movement, as well as making the putting-on and taking-off process easier. This Hunter boot is Handcrafted from 28 parts, for an assured quality performance and comfortable fit.
- Waterproof construction.
- Certified Vegan.
- Hunter™ boots are made by hand using 28 individual parts and a fine attention to detail.
- Made of vulcanized natural rubber.
- Comfort cushioned footbed.
- Woven nylon lining.
- Calendered natural rubber outsole for sure-footing.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?