- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9321236
- The athletic Hoka One One® Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX speed hikers combine a trailer runner and hiking boot for the perfect mid-cut fast hiker that can tackle a variety of weather conditions.
- Predecessor: Speedgoat Mid GTX.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Balanced, modest cushioning for a more connected ride.
- Surface: Trail / Day Hiking.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 4 mm.
- Inspired by world-class endurance runner Karl Meltzer (a.k.a. "Speedgoat Karl"), and the harsh conditions of the Speedgoat 50k race.
- Premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie keeps feet dry in various weather conditions.
- Water-resistant mesh upper sheds moisture and promotes a dry and comfortable run.
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar delivers enhanced ankle support.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Lightweight foam midsole delivers a more responsive ride.
- Wide forefoot provides a stable ride and comfortable fit.
- Zonal rubber placement for extra support and stability.
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole features 5mm "stepped" lugs that offer exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13.2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
91% True to size
93% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX