86% True to size
82% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9321297
- The athletic and rugged Hoka One One® Toa GTX waterproof speed hiker boots are the lightest in class and built to provide a supportive and comfortable ride across any terrain.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Minimal, responsive cushioning promotes a more connected feel.
- Surface: Trail / Road
- Heel-Toe Drop: 4mm.
- Durable and breathable technical synthetic upper provides lightweight comfort and performance.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie keeps the feet comfortable and dry during rainy and wet conditions.
- Rubberized foam midsole delivers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole features 5mm multi-directional lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Padded tongue and collar with pull tabs for easy on and off.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Toa GTX