- Recycled Material
- Give Back
80% True to size
86% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9396280
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- The improved Hoka One One® Stinson ATR 6 trail-running shoes are a versatile all-terrain performer, built to keep up during long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads your heart desires.
- Predecessor: Stinson ATR 5.
- Surface: Trail running.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Plush.
- Engineered mesh upper crafted with recycled polyester fibers for comfort and breathability.
- Anatomical support wings along the eyestays for a comfortable and secure lockdown fit.
- Redesigned late-stage Meta-Rocker offers forefoot support and tuned underfoot geometry for an enhanced ride and stability.
- TPU-reinforced toe cap delivers increased durability.
- High-volume CMEVA (Compression Molded EVA) midsole delivers lightweight, durable, responsive cushioning.
- Zonal rubber outsole with broad, closely-spaced lugs that deliver enhanced traction and support on uneven terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Stinson ATR 6