75% True to size
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9140392
- View the size chart
- The improved Hoka One One® Stinson ATR 5 trail-running shoes are a versatile all-terrain performer, built to keep up during long, hard runs on whatever trails and roads your heart desires.
- Predecessor: Stinson ATR 4.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Reinforced open-mesh upper offers enhanced durability and breathability.
- Refined toe cap provides added durability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Redesigned late-stage Meta-Rocker offers forefoot support and tuned underfoot geometry for an enhanced ride and stability.
- Arch-lock wings for superior midfoot lock-down.
- High-volume CMEVA (Compression Molded EVA) midsole delivers lightweight, durable, responsive cushioning.
- Podular-outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain.
- Tightly-packed 4mm lugs deliver all-terrain traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!