90% True to size
95% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8899976
- View the size chart
- With more cushioning than before, a wider toe box to allow splaying and cleaner lugs, the Stinson ATR 4 brings you the fit and comfort you've been craving so you can hit that next trail with confidence.
- Predecessor: Stinson ATR 3.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Breathable and close-knit mesh uppers with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Ultralightweight, no-sew SpeedFrame upper design.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightweight external heel counter.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Redesigned late-stage Meta-Rocker offers forefoot support and tuned underfoot geometry for an enhanced ride and stability.
- Deep Active Foot Frame helps stabilize the foot.
- Full-length HIP CMEVA midsole.
- Oversized midsole has 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe to deliver excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Heel/Toe: 32 mm/26 mm.
- High-abrasion, full-ground contact rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Stinson ATR 4