78% True to size
77% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- Attack all kinds of technical terrain with the updated Hoka One One® Speedgoat 4 Shoes. Trail-running shoes that are grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill.
- SKU: #9321322
- Predecessor: Speedgoat 3.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Balanced, modest cushioning for a more connected ride.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Inspired by world-class endurance runner Karl Meltzer (a.k.a. "Speedgoat Karl"), and the harsh conditions of the Speedgoat 50k race.
- Updated breathable and rugged mesh upper with 3D-printed overlays that provide additional midfoot support and a secure, locked-down fit.
- Lightweight foam midsole delivers a more responsive ride.
- Wider forefoot allows increased stability and a comfortable fit.
- Traditional lace-up closure with a small winged component that ensures a secure fit.
- Heel pull for easy on and off.
- Gusseted tongue with strategic cutouts for added breathability.
- Breathable textile lining with a removable foam insole offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole features 5mm multi-directional lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Zonal rubber placement with 5mm "stepped" lugs that offer additional support and stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Speedgoat 4