60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9140386
- View the size chart
- Attack all kinds of technical trails with the updated Hoka One One® Speedgoat 3 Waterproof trail-running shoes.
- Predecessor: Speedgoat 2.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Balanced, modest cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Inspired by world-class endurance runner Karl Meltzer (a.k.a. "Speedgoat Karl"), and the harsh conditions of the Speedgoat 50k race.
- Improved open-engineered mesh upper for maximum breathability and support.
- SKYSHELL™ waterproof membrane with a full-bootie construction.
- Midfoot cage-construction designed for enhanced stability and lockdown, providing "seatbelt"-like support with each stride.
- Reinforced TPU-midfoot overlays ensure a secure fit.
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability.
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull for easy on and off.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Gusseted tongue eliminates tongue migration and reduces trail debris from entering the shoe.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Balance Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry.
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- CMEVA (Compression Molded EVA) foam midsole absorbs impact points, offering stable footing.
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole features 5mm multi-directional lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!