- Give Back
20% OFFMSRP: $115.00
84% True to size
91% Felt true to width
76% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9396281
- Just like the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot in Santa Barbara, California, the Hoka One One® Rincon 2 neutral running shoes deliver incredible cushioning with an ultra-soft, lightweight, and weightless feel.
- Predecessor: Rincon.
- Surface: Road running.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Balanced, modest cushioning for a more connected ride.
- Engineered sandwich-mesh upper provides lightweight breathability for all-day comfort.
- Padded collar with accentuated heel-pull tab and slim tongue.
- Flat laces for traditional lace-up closure.
- Full-compression EVA midsole for balanced and responsive cushioning.
- Revised early-stage Meta-Rocker creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Full-ground contact design with high-abrasion rubber zones strategically placed to reduce weight.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Rincon 2