Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
60% Full size too large
80% Felt true to width
60% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9140415
- View the size chart
- Kick back and give your feet a break after a long run or grueling race with the Hoka One One® Ora Recovery Slide 2.
- Predecessor: Ora Recovery Slide.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Slip-on design.
- Dual-layer sandal construction for enhanced durability and stability.
- Soft top-layer EVA footbed top offers step-in comfort.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Strategic Groove placement offers comfort and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!