91% True to size
89% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9140324
- View the size chart
- From finishing up your intense gym session to taking a casual walk on the streets, you'll be tempted to wear the Hoka One One® Hupana EM throughout town. Hupana may mean "spring back" in Maori, but you'll definitely spring forward into action with Hoka One One!
- Predecessor: Hupana.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Running shoes feature an engineered mesh upper that places breathable panels with a flexible, supportive frame.
- Traditional lace-up closure with embroidered eyelets.
- Heel pull loop for an easier wear.
- Padded tongue and collar offers support.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- EVA sockliner provides a snug fit against the foot.
- Rubberized foam midsole returns energy from foot strikes for more responsive rebound.
- Balanced Meta Rocker geometry responds to varying foot-strike conditions for greater training versatility.
- Siped outsole delivers enhanced traction and precise flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Hupana EM