100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9140324
- View the size chart
- From finishing up your intense gym session to taking a casual walk on the streets, you'll be tempted to wear the Hoka One One® Hupana EM throughout town. Hupana may mean "spring back" in Maori, but you'll definitely spring forward into action with Hoka One One!
- Predecessor: Hupana.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Running shoes feature an engineered mesh upper that places breathable panels with a flexible, supportive frame.
- Traditional lace-up closure with embroidered eyelets.
- Heel pull loop for an easier wear.
- Padded tongue and collar offers support.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- EVA sockliner provides a snug fit against the foot.
- Rubberized foam midsole returns energy from foot strikes for more responsive rebound.
- Balanced Meta Rocker geometry responds to varying foot-strike conditions for greater training versatility.
- Siped outsole delivers enhanced traction and precise flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!