69% True to size
77% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9140338
- View the size chart
- Takeoff with the updated, explosive performance of the Hoka One One® Gaviota 2 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Gaviota.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Modest cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Lightweight, open-engineered mesh upper optimizes comfort and breathability.
- Arch-Lock Wings supply added mid-foot support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded OrthoLite™ foam insole.
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker promotes a more stable base.
- Flat-Waisted Geometry offers inherent stability.
- Firm RMAT J-Frame™ supplies durability and rebound.
- Moderate heel bevel promotes smoother heel transitions.
- Zonal rubber in the outsole delivers reliable grip right where it's needed.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!