Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9052251
- View the size chart
- Named after an infamous location at one of the world's wildest, toughest, 100-mile races, the Hoka One One® Evo Mafate was built to be the ultimate endurance, trail running shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 4mm.
- MATRYX® technology features aramid wires to optimize foot hold in strategic areas.
- High-abrasion MATRYX® upper improves durability for any condition.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly-padded, microfiber tongue and collar.
- Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Sculpted arch pod support for medial control.
- Lightweight, compressed EVA top midsole provides superior underfoot comfort for longer hours on the trail.
- Rubberized-foam midsole and outsole provides enhanced responsiveness.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry optimizes heel-to-toe transitions.
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole features 5 mm lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!