64% True to size
86% Felt true to width
72% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9229252
- View the size chart
- The super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton 6 running shoes deliver the perfect combo of soft and light while providing a smoother ride and enhanced fit.
- Predecessor: Clifton 5.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5 mm.
- Open-engineered mesh upper with embroidery reinforcements that reduce layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown.
- Lace-up closure with reinforced eyestays.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable textile lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature cushioning.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides essential stability.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- High-abrasion rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability with minimal weight.
- Full-ground contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!