85% True to size
88% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9052035
- View the size chart
- Get heavenly comfort like you're running on clouds with the super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton 5.
- Predecessor: Clifton 4.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Wider fitting forefoot and midfoot for enhanced comfort.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with thin synthetic overlays.
- Open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays to optimize breathability and comfort.
- Lace-up closure with reinforced eyestays.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe to provide integrated stability that adapts to a wide range of feet and running styles.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized midsole features 2.5 times the volume of a standard running shoe, promoting exceptional shock absorption and an inherently stable ride.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Strategically-placed rubber on the outsole supplies lasting durability.
- Full-ground outsole contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Clifton 5
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!