83% True to size
88% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9052058
- View the size chart
- Keep on running up in the clouds, with the super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton 5 Knit.
- Predecessor: Clifton 4.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Knitted upper molds to the foot and balances breathability, support, and comfort.
- Lace-up closure with reinforced eyestays.
- Thin, sock-like collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Flat-waisted midsole geometry provides enhanced stability.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Strategically-placed hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight.
- Full-ground outsole contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!