Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
66% True to size
88% Felt true to width
61% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9052067
- View the size chart
- Keep on running up in the clouds, with the super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton 5 Knit.
- Predecessor: Clifton 4.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Balanced cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Knitted upper molds to the foot and balances breathability, support, and comfort.
- Lace-up closure with reinforced eyestays.
- Thin, sock-like collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Flat-waisted midsole geometry provides enhanced stability.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Full-length, compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Strategically-placed hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight.
- Full-ground outsole contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Clifton 5 Knit
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!