- Give Back
79% True to size
87% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9140406
- Weather, season, and a million other unpredictable obstacles can shift the personality of your run. Designed for trail running but versatile enough for road running, the Hoka One One® Challenger ATR 5 running shoes are ready to take on whatever face your next run wants to show.
- Predecessor: Challenger ATR 4.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Balanced.
- Surface: All terrain.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Running shoes feature a double-layer upper that places breathable mesh over a more supportive inner structure.
- Lace-up closure with laminated eyelet overlay that improves midfoot lockdown.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable, breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Textured TPU overlay and rubber guard reinforce the toe.
- Internal heel counter helps retain fit during shifting conditions.
- Updated outsole lug pattern positions heel lugs for smooth heel to forefoot transition and forefoot lugs for responsive grip on shifting trail or wet conditions.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- CMEVA midsole provides lasting, lightweight cushioning with targeted absorption at impact points.
- Podular outsole design places lugs in sectioned pods to deliver stability over uneven terrain.
- 4 mm lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?