Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
80% True to size
97% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8972638
- View the size chart
- Conquer the wilderness mile after mile with the Challenger ATR 4 all-terrain shoe.
- Predecessor: Challenger ATR 3.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Balanced.
- Surface: All terrain.
- Differential: 5 mm.
- Breathable mesh upper with a reinforced toe guard.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Minimalist tongue and padded collar.
- Comfortable, breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable Ortholite(e) foam insole.
- Speedframe construction promotes mid-foot capture and support.
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Oversized EVA midsole provides lasting, lightweight cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 28 mm/23 mm.
- Podular outsole design delivers stability over uneven terrain.
- 4 mm lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Challenger ATR 4
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!