47% Half size too large
80% Felt true to width
95% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9140424
- View the size chart
- When you don't want to worry about your feet or the road, step up your running gear with the lightweight construction and responsive cushioning of the Hoka One One® Cavu 2 Running Shoes.
- Predecessor: Cavu.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 5mm.
- Running shoes feature an engineered mesh upper that balances breathability and durability in primary stress and contact areas.
- Full lace-up adjustability with reinforced laminate over the eyelets.
- Moderate tongue and collar padding.
- Lining in a snug, seamless bootie design.
- PROFLY™ midsole cushioning is a thin, rubberized foam that provides responsive rebound.
- Rubberized foam outsole cushions foot strikes and provides responsive rebound.
- Rubber sole in an X-shaped pattern with incised siping for increased traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!