40% Half size too large
60% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9396290
- The Hoka One One® Carbon X-SPE endurance racer shoes deliver propulsive speed in a sleek and streamlined street-ready silhouette.
- Predecessor: None.
- Surface: Road Running.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Responsive.
- Lightweight stripped-back upper engineered in a single-layer polyester mesh for increased breathability and airflow.
- Tongue-free construction and mesh bootie for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Flat laces for traditional lace-up closure and a heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth, up-tempo ride.
- Molded heel reinforcement for added support.
- PROFLY™ X midsole, with an EVA top, delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability while maintaining a secure and comfortable fit.
- Strategically-placed carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes promoting a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Rubberized foam outsole for a lightweight and responsive ride with durable and protective ground contact.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 10, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Carbon X-SPE