94% True to size
82% Felt true to width
65% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8733491
- View the size chart
- Pile the miles on as you hit the asphalt in the Hoka One One® Bondi LTR running shoe!
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Supple leather uppers with mesh inserts.
- External TPU heel counter locks the foot down.
- Comfort Collar offers a great step-in feel.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Soft, lightweight EVA strobel board.
- Lycra® ComfortFrame upper.
- Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, instead of sitting on top.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker promotes propulsion.
- Oversized midsole is up to 2.5 times the volume of standard running shoes. It is designed to provide shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and a stable ride, while reducing fatigue in the runner's feet, legs, and core.
- Full-length EVA midsole supplies exceptional high-performance cushioning.
- Heel/Toe: 33 mm/29 mm.
- Strategically-placed outsole rubber for lasting durability.
- 10-degree heel bevel promotes a smooth heel transition.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!