88% True to size
87% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Hoka One One
- View the size chart
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9396373
- Keep moving and grooving in the well-cushioned Hoka One One® Bondi 7 running shoe. It features the most cushioned ride among HOKA's road running line-up.
- Predecessor: Bondi 6.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Open engineered mesh uppers with synthetic overlays offers maximum breathability and structural support.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded Ortholite® footbed.
- Internal heel counter provides a locked-in fit and support while a beveled heel offers a smooth transition.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker promotes propulsion.
- Full-length EVA midsole supplies high-performance cushioning.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka One One Bondi 7