Hi-Tec X-T Carbon Elite Mid WP360 Composite Toe
$125.9910% OFFMSRP: $140.00
- SKU: #9059979
- View the size chart
- Keep yourself safe while your hiking or working in the great outdoors with the protective comfort, waterproof protection, and long-lasting outsole grip of the Hi-Tec® X-T Carbon Elite Mid WP360 Composite Toe boot.
- Leather and mesh upper with an abrasion-resistant shell for added durability.
- Mid-profile boot provides added ankle protection.
- i-shield hydrophobic technology adds an extra layer of water-repelling protection.
- Dri-Tec 360 waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Breathable textile lining for added interior comfort.
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue.
- Extended lacing system for a more secure fit.
- Cushioned footbed with INSITE technology helps minimizes foot fatigue with added cushioning and support.
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability.
- Molded heel chassis provides additional stability, protection and durability.
- High-rebound XLR8 CMEVA midsole absorbs impact for excellent shock absorption and cushions your feet providing excellent underfoot comfort.
- M-D (Multi-Directional) Traction rugged rubber outsole is great for all terrains.
- Composite toe meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!