- The Hi-Tec® Ravus Vent Mid WP hiking boot offers the perfect combination of durability, waterproof protection, interior comfort, and reliable grip to keep you moving with ease down those trails all season long.
- SKU: #9060020
- Suede upper with synthetic trim provides a secure and comfortable fit.
- Dri-Tec waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris.
- Ghillie and rustproof hardware lacing system provides a snug and secure fit.
- Soft mesh lining for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Removable molded EVA insole delivers underfoot cushioning and support.
- Lightweight, durable fork shank ensures flexibility and stability.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole offers excellent durability and reliable grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 4 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
83% True to size
91% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support