Georgia Boot 6" Eagle One Steel Toe WaterproofGeorgia Boot 6" Eagle One Steel Toe Waterproof
Georgia Boot 6" Eagle One Steel Toe Waterproof
$168.006% OFFMSRP: $178.00
- View the size chart
- The lightweight leather construction and interior support of the Georgia Boot® 6" Eagle One Steel Toe Waterproof work boot provides heavy-duty protection and long-lasting comfort both on and off the job.
- SKU: #9268349
- Style number: GB00313 (Brown).
- SPR™ leather upper protects against caustic alkali, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash, and other barnyard acids. Leather also has pasture-proof protection.
- Lace-up work boot with a steel safety toe that meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75, SD safety standards.
- Ergo-Fit steel safety toe is designed to match the contours of the foot, providing superior comfort and flexibility.
- Georgia Waterproof System offers a breathable and dry foot environment that allows air to get in, while keeping water and mud out.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and sturdy metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and Comfort Cover tongue for added protection.
- High-performance mesh lining provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) footbed features a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer so it molds to the shape of your foot.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides support and shock adsorption.
- San Crispino construction with cemented heel.
- Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot prevents heel slippage to ensure a secure fit.
- Wide TPU Shovel Shank provides added stability.
- Durable rubber outsole is oil, slip, chemical, heat and abrasion resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?