- View the size chart
- Stand strong through hazardous work sites, uneven terrain, and unpredictable weather with the Georgia Boot® 6" Athens Moc Toe/Steel Toe work boot.
- SKU: #9268347
- Part of the Athens Collection.
- Style number: G7603.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Waterproof leather upper with suede panels and a moc-toe design.
- Work boot with steel safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
- Georgia Waterproof System offers a breathable and dry foot environment that allows air to get in, while keeping water and mud out.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) footbed features a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer so it molds to the shape of your foot.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides support and shock adsorption.
- Anchor Disk Technology anchors your foot in comfort and stability.
- Combined cement and stitchout construction.
- TPU stabilizer with built-in shank is layered between materials to absorb shock and provide additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
- Durable rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F1677-05, Mark II standard.
- Abrasion Resistance meets ASTM D1630-06 R2012.
- Chemical Resistance meets ASTM D471-12a.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
Was this page helpful?