Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
63% True to size
75% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8546820
- View the size chart
- Frye® roughs up a classic with the biker-inspired, lived-in look of the Stone Engineer boot.
- Stonewash leather upper with a polished finish.
- Stonewash finished look is accomplished by battering the leather with volcanic rocks in a wooden drum then polishing it up.
- Easy slip-on design.
- Classic buckle straps with distressed metal buckles at ankle and collar.
- Features a gold Frye logo with a lightning bolt below it, inspired by vintage motorcycle logos from years past.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Leather lined for a more comfortable feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole for superior traction and stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!