80% True to size
87% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7167142
- View the size chart
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Create a refined, sophisticated look the next time you're out and about in these classy Engineer 12R boots from Frye®!
- Pull-up leather uppers.
- A sloping, split collar provides easy entry and ultimate comfort.
- Angled-shaft for better fit.
- Unlined interior.
- Adjustable securing straps on cuff and vamp with forged-nickel buckles for optimum fit.
- Wellington vamp.
- Rounded toe box.
- Genuine Goodyear welt construction provides strength, durability and support.
- Cushioned shock-absorbing memory insole.
- Full-length leather midsole.
- Contoured stacked leather heel with rubber heel lift.
- Neoprene oil-resistant lugged outsole for durability and excellent grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 5⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 9 7⁄8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?