67% True to size
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The durable construction and reliable outsole grip of the Forsake® Clyde II sneaker boot will keep you stable and comfortable on whatever outdoor or city adventure you choose.
- SKU: #9304309
- Full grain leather upper.
- HydroGuard™ waterproof seam-sealed internal membrane keeps you dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue and taped seams keep out water and debris from entering your boots through the lace eyelets or the space between the tongue and the upper.
- Breathable mesh lining for a more comfortable interior fit and feel.
- Open Cell PU footbed offers long-lasting cushioning and support with an anti-microbial treatment for an odor-free foot environment.
- Compression EVA midsole with a composite shank for excellent underfoot support.
- Peak-to-Pavement® outsole features directional lugs that provide excellent traction on loose terrain and outer lugs provide traction and stability on hard surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3.3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?