18% OFFMSRP: $159.00
80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Florsheim Work
- View the size chart
- The Florsheim™ Work Utility Steel Toe work boot provides superior protection and reliable comfort while you're performing at your best every work day.
- SKU: #9189070
- Style number: FE665.
- Tumbled leather upper.
- Work boot with steel safety toe and EH (electrical hazard) protection.
- Traditional lace-up closure with woven laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Flor-Flex Welt construction for long-lasting flexibility and durability.
- Moisture-wicking Drilex lining moves sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Removable Foot Force® F2 dual-density PU footbed with TPU heel stabilizer and Poron top layer that cradles the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- Dual-density PU outsole is slip and oil resistant. It is also resistant to metal chips, heat, abrasions, and chemicals.
- Electrical Hazard protection provides a secondary source of protection from live circuits, wires, or highly charged electrical equipment for electrical hazard safety.
- Non-corrosive steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?