Florsheim Work Florsheim Work PolarisPolaris
$119.9912% OFFMSRP: $137.00
75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% No arch support
- SKU: #9186875
- View the size chart
- The casual look and durable construction of the Florsheim™ Work Polaris composite toe work boot provides superior protection and reliable comfort while you're performing at your best every work day.
- Style number: FS2430.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Supreme canoe moc toe oxford with composite safety toe and SD (static dissipative) protection.
- Traditional lace-up closure with woven laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh and Cambrelle linings move sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Moisture-absorption fabric top cover for added comfort and a drier foot environment.
- Removable Foot Force® F2A dual-density PU footbed cradles the foot and provides excellent shock absorption with PU ball and heel pads.
- Soft PU midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Durable PU outsole with a high-performance, slip-resistant rubber forefoot, and heel bottom plates, and heel airbag for added comfort, support, and shock absorption.
- Sole is also resistant to oil, metal chips, heat, abrasions, and chemicals.
- Static dissipative outsole allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up which can be harmful to electrical equipment.
- Non-corrosive composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05, SD safety standards.
- Supreme canoe moc toe oxford.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?