Florsheim Work Polaris
17% OFFLowest Price in 30 daysMSRP: $160.00
- The casual look and durable construction of the Florsheim™ Work Polaris composite toe work boot provides superior protection and reliable comfort while you're performing at your best every work day.
- SKU: #9186880
- Style number: FS243.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Supreme canoe moc toe oxford with non-corrosive composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05, I/C SD (Static Dissipating) safety standards.
- Traditional lace-up closure with woven laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh and Cambrelle linings move sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Moisture-absorption fabric top cover for added comfort and a drier foot environment.
- Removable Foot Force® F2A dual-density PU footbed cradles the foot and provides excellent shock absorption with PU ball and heel pads.
- Soft PU midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Durable PU outsole with a high-performance, slip-resistant rubber forefoot, and heel bottom plates, and heel airbag for added comfort, support, and shock absorption.
- Sole is also resistant to oil, metal chips, heat, abrasions, and chemicals.
- Static dissipative outsole allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up which can be harmful to electrical equipment.
- Oil and slip resistant meets and exceeds MARK II Slip Test based on a oily/ wet test above .40
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
67% True to size
67% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support