100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9186880
- View the size chart
- The casual look and durable construction of the Florsheim™ Work Polaris composite toe work boot provides superior protection and reliable comfort while you're performing at your best every work day.
- Style number: FS243.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Supreme canoe moc toe oxford with composite safety toe and SD (static dissipative) protection.
- Traditional lace-up closure with woven laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh and Cambrelle linings move sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Moisture-absorption fabric top cover for added comfort and a drier foot environment.
- Removable Foot Force® F2A dual-density PU footbed cradles the foot and provides excellent shock absorption with PU ball and heel pads.
- Soft PU midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Durable PU outsole with a high-performance, slip-resistant rubber forefoot, and heel bottom plates, and heel airbag for added comfort, support, and shock absorption.
- Sole is also resistant to oil, metal chips, heat, abrasions, and chemicals.
- Static dissipative outsole allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up which can be harmful to electrical equipment.
- Non-corrosive composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05, SD safety standards.
- Supreme canoe moc toe oxford.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!