20% OFFMSRP: $143.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Florsheim Work
- View the size chart
- The Florsheim™ Work Loedin steel toe work oxford provides the ideal combination of style, comfort, and protection to keep you performing at your best every day.
- SKU: #9186869
- Style number: FE2020.
- Tumbled full grain leather upper with no exposed metal.
- Work slip-on oxford with steel safety toe and electric hazard protection.
- Microfiber suede lining provides in-shoe comfort and added breathability.
- Removable EVA cushion insole with comfort heel gel provides superior underfoot support and comfort.
- EVA cushion midsole offers added support and shock absorption.
- Non-marking, slip-resistant KORE dual-density outsole is designed to give you a better stride and stance, while offering improved support to your heel and reinforcing upright posture.
- Sole features a slip-resistant rubber heel and forefoot outsole pads for superior grip and stability, that meets and exceeds MARK II Slip Test based on a oily/ wet test above .40.
- Electrical Hazard protection provides a secondary source of protection from live circuits, wires, or highly charged electrical equipment for electrical hazard safety.
- Non-corrosive steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/C EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width 3E. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?