Florsheim Work Loedin Boot
19% OFFLowest Price in 30 daysMSRP: $154.00
- The Florsheim™ Work Loedin boot steel toe work boot provides the ideal combination of style, comfort, and protection to keep you performing at your best every day.
- SKU: #9243025
- Style number: FS2030.
- Tumbled full grain leather upper with no exposed metal.
- Work slip-on chelsea boot with steel safety toe and electric hazard protection.
- Microfiber suede lining provides in-shoe comfort and added breathability.
- Removable EVA cushion insole with comfort heel gel provides superior underfoot support and comfort.
- EVA cushion midsole offers added support and shock absorption.
- Non-marking, slip-resistant KORE dual-density outsole is designed to give you a better stride and stance, while offering improved support to your heel and reinforcing upright posture.
- Sole features a slip-resistant rubber heel and forefoot outsole pads for superior grip and stability.
- ASTM F2413 SD rated static dissipative outsole allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up which can be harmful to electrical equipment.
- Protective steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I75/C75 safety standards.
- Oil and slip resistant meets and exceeds MARK II Slip Test based on a oily/ wet test above .40.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
88% True to size
91% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support