100% True to size
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9186872
- View the size chart
- Stay safe on and off the work site with the superior protection, comfortable flexibility, and excellent slip resistance of the Florsheim Work™ Compadre composite toe work boot.
- Style number: FS2400.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Lace-up oxford moc-toe work shoe with a composite safety toe and SD (static dissipative) protection.
- Traditional lace-up closure with woven laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh and Cambrelle linings move sweat away from the skin for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Moisture-absorption fabric top cover for added comfort and a drier foot environment.
- Removable Foot Force® F2A dual-density PU footbed cradles the foot and provides excellent shock absorption with PU ball and heel pads.
- Soft PU midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Direct-injected rubber outsole with a hard-wearing TPU bottom is slip and oil resistant. It is also resistant to metal chips, heat, abrasions, and chemicals.
- Static dissipative outsole allows static electricity to be dissipated from the wearer's body into the walking surface to prevent static electricity build up which can be harmful to electrical equipment.
- Non-corrosive composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05, SD safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?