Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
- SKU: #8812935
- Constructed from 11 recycled plastic bottles, Fjällräven® focuses on the environment with the Re-Kånken backpack.
- The Fjällräven SPIN DYE process reduces water consumption and minimizes impact.
- Large main compartment to hold all your daily essentials.
- Front zip pocket for additional storage.
- Side slip pocket for water bottle.
- Dual top handles with snap closure for toting.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable fit.
- Fjällräven® logo patch on front.
- Volume: 16 L.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 14 in
- Strap Drop: 3 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!